Her royal majesty Anona Jasmine reigning queen face of democracy advocacy sends seasons greetings to fans











Recently, a writer from Jiloawap was privileged to hold an interview with the newly crowned Miss Face of Democracy.
The young vibrant beauty gave us an exclusive details about herself, ambition and plans in the nearest future. Enjoy the interview with this epitome of beauty.
Can we meet You?
Yes, my name is Anona Mmesoma Jasmine, a graduate of Anthropology from the prestigious University of Ibadan, the 6th child out of 7 children, from Anambra state.
Working or schooling?
I do both, but thank God this year I'm a graduate, which means for now it's all about work....
For how long have you been in the world of fashion, modelling and contests?
Have always had passion for modelling and fashion since I was a child.... I've been here for a while now.

Crowned as Miss Face of Democracy, how does it make you feel?

whao! I was surprised,and very happy. Too happy that I burst into tears, " tears of joy ". It was a great day for me which is very memorable. The moment i was crowned, O MY GOD, I will always be grateful to God and FDN organization for making it possible. Even now, I still don't know how to express my feelings... I'm high in praise, i can say it is one of my best moment in life if not the best. In fact, it is the best moment. I was very happy, and still very happy..
Tell us about your likes and dislikes
I like peace and harmony, and I dislike war and chaos...
Your Journey so far? 
The Journey has not been so smooth though, because i won while i was still an undergraduate, so it was not so easy combining both.
Any regrets?
uhm..... I don't really have regrets about anything because all mistakes from the past are something we are to learn from.
Now that you've been crowned Miss Face of Democracy, what are your plans especially for the society?
Yes, i do have plans, i want to make great impacts in the lives of my people in my tenure as the face of Democracy Advocacy....
I have my pet projects which are in progress, which include caring for the internally displaced in the society, and advocating for child education right.
Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
I see myself as a very relevant part of the society, giving back to the society, touching lives, a great philanthropist. As my passion as and will always be service to humanity through empathy...
What do you have for your fans this festive period? 
I wish my fans a beautiful Christmas and a wonderful new year
To the question most gentlemen out there would want an answer to, what is your marital status? 
Single but not searching
Waow, you sound firm with that. It is obvious you would have gotten advances from men, why did you still chose  to be single? 
It's how I choose to be for the mean time
Your advice to ladies that want to follow your footsteps and all youths?
My candid advice to the youths and everyone is that they should pursue their dreams, never relent, try as much to add positively to our society, in order to make Nigeria a better place....
Thanks for spending time with us
Oh, you are mostly welcome....

1 comment:

  1. Nice one... But I would have wished she was searching... Lol

    ReplyDelete